Saturday, April 7, 2012

Listography.

Things to do when I get home:

- eat chocolate (this is extremely random, but I felt like it.)
- redecorate my room.
- go to the movies by myself.
- go around the city by myself. 
- meet new people.
- visit new places.
- hug/love my family.
- try to remember how to speak french. 
- and german.
- continue studying chinese. 
- show more love to my sister. (yes. i'm a bitch sometimes)
- show my sister around town.
- buy cute things to my sister.
- get lost.
- find my way. 
- discover new places.
- try to make sense out of everything that has changed during this year (extremely hard one.)
- lear how to play guitar.
- try to continue doing theater.
- spend less time on the internet.
- read more (still read a lot right now though)
- spend a lot of time with Silvia (lots lots lots lots!!)
- go to parties (if by any miracle invited)
- swim. a lot.
- roadtrip to france.
- try to enjoy the beach. 
- write more. (try to keep it private now that so many people i know read my blog.)
- study more (?)
- get into med school (2014?)
- make parents happy.
- make myself happy (pretty easy). 
- watch more movies. 
- watch Freaks and Geeks.
- complain less, love more. 
- go to concerts. 
- discover new music. 
- play with dad's my new camera.
- try to help people (how? no clue. this is pretty vague...)
- keep in contact with Porter's friends/teachers.
- look pretty (????? hard one as well)
- avoid things/people i don't like. 
- sleep more (it'd be pretty perfect if it were 12 hours a day. thanks)
- travel.
- try to find the beauty in everything.
- go to museums.
- judge less (mainly by music/movies taste, Sofia's bitch is coming back)
- be less cranky on bad days. 
- make more mix-tapes. 
- lord of the rings marathons with my dad
- read lord of the rings.
- FROOOODOOOOOO.
- find someone to share these with?
- create more valuable memories.

Oh! I watched "Titanic" again today, in the theater and in 3D. I cried like a baby, I kid you not.

Pretty accurate. Such a great voice.


OKAY THIS IS ALL. 
I'M OFF TO RE-READ THE AWESOMENESS OF "THE GREAT GATSBY" AND START "THE PEARL". 
"ON THE ROAD" IS NEXT ON THE LIST. 

Se me había olvidado lo bien que siente volver a hablar con alguien del que no habías oído nada en mucho tiempo. Da un sentido de vuelta a la normalidad alucinante. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scream for more!